2018 Mako 17 Pro Skiff
Call for Price
2018 Mako Pro Skiff 17cc
2018 Mercury 60hp (Fourstroke)
2018 Single Axle Trailer
+Save on Taxes!!
Call Tyler for more information:
The revolutionary design of the MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC has made it one of the most popular boats in MAKO history. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smooth performance, plus a quick holeshot, a dry ride and nimble handling and turning. It’s ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and the nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surfaces & storage beneath
- Closed storage in bow console & 10-gal. aerated baitwell in aft deck w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 32-qt. cooler
- Rotomolded removable 65-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Custom hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
- Length: 17 ft. 4 in.
- Beam: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Bottom width: 5 ft. 3 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 60 hp
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 850 lb.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1400 lb.
- Interior depth: 18 in.
- Transom height at center line: 20 in.
- Draft: 8 in.
- Dry weight: 1210 lb.
- Average hull weight: 950 lb.
- Average package weight: 1849 lb.
- Package height: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Storage length: 22 ft. 4 in.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 32-qt. (30 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell, foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 10-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains
- Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder
- Power-Pole® Micro anchor w/8' (2.44 m) spike
- 2 Power-Pole® Micro anchors w/8' (2.44 m) spikes
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Minn Kota® Riptide® 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 42" (1.32 m) shaft, hand controlled, bow-mounted trolling motor
- 2-tone hull in Aqua Green, Cardinal Red, Kelly Green, Patriot Blue, Sunshine Yellow or True Black
- Forward-mounted grab rails
- Aft-mounted grab rails
- Forward- & aft-mounted grab rails
- Bow fishing seat base
- Bow fishing seat w/base
- Active trim
- Bimini top w/stainless steel frame
- Bow casting deck storage curtain
- Aft deck storage curtain
- Console storage curtain w/integral pocket
- Console cover—Oyster
- Ratchet cover—Oyster (fits boats w/ or w/out trolling motor)
- ST185/80R13C spare tire
- Brake upgrade for standard trailer
- Mercury® 25 EL FourStroke
- Mercury® 25 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury® 30 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury® 50 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke
- Max HP
- 60 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 4 in.
- 6 ft. 8 in.
- 8 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1210 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons; 850 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1400 lb.