2011 Tracker 175 TF
2011 Bass Tracker 175 TF
2011 Mercury 60hp Four-Stroke (163 HOURS!)
2011 Single Axle Trailer
+FINANCING AND WARRANTY AVAILABLE+
---WE TAKE TRADES---
*More Available Inventory at Www.Theboatyardinc.com
+One of a kind
+Stay out the wind behind the windshield
+Easy bolt on windshield
Contact Tyler for more information:
If you have developed an appetite for fresh-caught crappie, perch, red ear or bluegill, the Pro Team 175 TF - with its lower bow deck - may be just the right fishing boat for you. You'll love it for bass and walleye too!
With five fishing seat bases located throughout the boat, you're sure to find one that feels just right! Choose to fish from one of two seat bases on its lowered bow deck. The cockpit floor has two floor-level fishing positions. Or plant your fishing seat on the elevated aft deck.
Wherever you fish, the Pro Team 175 TF puts you closer to the action than a traditional bass boat. Its unique layout delivers the ultimate crappie and panfishing experience: dual livewells and baitwells, tackle storage trays, small-item trays and drink holders - all within easy reach. Best of all, it comes complete with a Mercury® outboard, MotorGuide® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and a factory-matched TRACKER trailer.
When catching crappie and other panfish is your game, the Pro Team 175 TF will be a keeper for years to come!
- Lower bow deck than a traditional bass boat w/2 (fore & back) seat bases. 2 floor-level fishing positions. Elevated aft deck w/1 seat base
- A favorite boat for ALL-SPECIES fishing - crappie, perch, red ear and blue gill. Walleye or bass…you name it!
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- MotorGuide® 12V, 46-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X50 DS fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow & aft 15-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & baitwell inserts
- NEW UPHOLSTERY FOR 2011. Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below, 2 fold-down fishing seats
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Storage: 7' (2.13 m) lockable rod storage, 2 bow small items trays w/drink holders, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids, 2 aft drop-in boxes w/3 tackle trays total®
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 17 ft. 7 in.
- Bottom Width: 60 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 75 hp
- Package Width: 7 ft. 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 12 gal.
- Deadrise: 10 deg.
- Beam: 89 in.
- Weight (approx.): 1049 lb.
- Package Weight (approx.): 1825 lb.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 Persons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 22 in.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1090 lb.
- Max. Person Weight: 575 lb.
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Safety lanyard
- Easy-fill fuel tank system
- Self-venting fuel fill
- 4 mooring cleats
- Battery trays
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Mercury® control box
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Rocker switches
- Exclusive all-welded .100 aluminum Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ offset transom - for a quicker holeshot & better overall performance
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system - for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam - for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom - for long-term good looks & durability
- Metallic Blue paint scheme
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Stain-resistant top coating on upholstery for long-life good looks
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels - for drier storage on bow compartments & rod boxes
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Interstate® trolling battery
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Marine-grade, automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Lowrance® X50 DS fishfinder w/surface temp. & swivel
- NEW UPHOLSTERY FOR 2011
- Driver & passenger seats w/dry storage boxes below
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Non-skid bow mat
- Lowered bow deck w/fore & back fishing seat bases
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes w/3 tackle trays total
- Dual (bow & aft) 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewells w/timers & baitwell inserts
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Aluminum propeller
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- NEW for 2011. Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish
- EZ lube hubs
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Retractable safety cables
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- MotorGuide® 12V, 46-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Brake upgrade
- Mercury® FourStroke 40 ELPT FourStroke EFI, Estimated Speed: 28 - 31
- Mercury® FourStroke 60 ELPT FourStroke EFI, Estimated Speed: 37 - 38
- Max HP
- 75 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 7 in.
- 89 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1049 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 Persons; Max Person Weight: 575 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1090 lb.