2010 Ranger Z521 Comanche
Contact Logan at: 337-380-1566 or BoatyardLogan@gmail.com
We offer competitive financing and take trades!
2010 Ranger Z521 Comanche DC Legacy package
2010 Yamaha 250 SHO wth 194 hours
2010 Ranger aluminum tandem axle trailer
This boat is loaded with every option and in immaculate condition. Freshly serviced from Yamaha and ready to fish.
-Yamaha digital gauges
-Hydraulic jack plate
-Twin Blade power poles
-Ranger aluminum trailer with swing tongue and aluminum rims
-Ranger boat and motor cover
-Twin Lowrance GPS/FF
-Motor Guide trolling motor
-4 bank battery charger
-4 AMG batteries
-Charging relay system
The all-new Z521 Comanche®. With aggressive styling, an ultra-responsive feel and even more space, comfort, features and all-out performance, it's already been dubbed, 'The ultimate total performance bass rig.' Accelerating that status, the Z521 is injected with a 250 horsepower rating as well as the added confidence of Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering, a 52 gallon fuel capacity and broad 95" beam. Inside the 21' 3" frame, engineers have showered the Z521 with standard features. Up front, the 24 volt Minn Kota trolling motor includes an available recessed trolling motor pedal. Flanking the factory-rigged Lowrance electronics and digital switching at the bow is a huge 8' port rod box and 7'6" center rod box. Starboard storage is highlighted by another pair of locking compartments just forward of the helm. Rounding out the front deck, a built-in cooler and integrated step offer even more insulated storage. Amidships, the newly-designed consoles are larger and shaped with special contouring for the tips of longer rods stored on the front deck. The taller consoles not only deliver more protection from the wind and weather but also provide more room for flush mounting today's large-screened electronics. Performance instrumentation at the helm includes speed, tach, fuel, trim, and water pressure gauges as well as digital ignition and a Lowrance X135. Cockpit seating enjoys our exclusive and widely-acclaimed SRS Soft Ride Seating®. Combined with an available, all-new bucket seat with center step and storage, these custom built designs are specially contoured for relaxed and resilient support. Further equipped with a state-of-the-art, recirculating livewell including divider and pump out, stainless steel compression locks, pop-up tie cleats, a 3 bank on-board charger, integrated tackle management system, aluminum trim package, matching RangerTrail® trailer and much more, this NMMA-certified dream rig is built to raise the bar, widen the gap and stoke the competitive fires in a new generation of performance.
- Approximate Boat Weight (lb) Single Console : 1900
- Beam: 95"
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Fuel Capacity (gal): (2) 26
- Horsepower: 225-250
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Livewell Capacity (gal): 26
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail: 96 1/2"
- Overall Hull Length: 21' 3"
- Rod Holders - Center Row 1: 7' 6"
- Rod Holders - Port: 8'
- Rod Holders - Starboard: 6' 6"
- Total Persons, Motor, Gear (lb): 1700
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Motor Down: 26' 2"
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Swing Away Tongue Open: 24' 2"
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.): 5000
- Width on Trailer: 99"
- Available with a Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery with Tie Down
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Performance Stainless Steel Prop
- High Performance Steering Wheel
- Hydraulic Steering
- Integrated Engine Set-Back
- Minn Kota® Maxxum 80 24V Trolling Motor
- Power Trim
- Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
- Recirculating Aerated Livewell with Divider, Pump Out and Venturi Air
- Remote Oil Fill (2 Stroke Engines)
- 12V DC Power Receptacle
- Digital Ignition and Switching at Console
- Digital Switching at Bow
- Heavy Duty 6 Gauge TM Wiring with 50 Amp Breaker
- L.E.D. Courtesy Light(s)/Compartment Light Package
- Lowrance® X-135 (Bow & Console)
- Multi Function Gauge Package: M.P.H., R.P.M., Fuel, Trim, Water Pressure, Temp, Volt
- On-Board Dual-Pro Charger, 15 x 3
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Solid-State Re-Settable Switching with 30A Master Breaker
- Automatic and Manual Bilge Pump
- 1 Bike Seat with Pro Pole
- 1 S.R.S. All-Weather Fold Down with Power Pedestal
- Boarding Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Integrated Grab Handles
- N.M.M.A. Certified
- Passenger Side Glove Box
- Pop Up Tie Cleats (4)
- S.R.S. Bench Seating
- Skid Resistant Material on Bow
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases
- Tinted Windshield(s)
- Upright Level Flotation
- Aluminum Trim Package
- Carpeted Deck Step w/Storage
- Carpeted Rod Storage with Organizers
- Custom Color Package
- Driver & Passenger Footrest
- Gas Spring Lid Assists
- Insulated Cooler with Gel-Coat Liner & Drain
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Integrated Tackle Management System
- Ranger Tournament Measuring Board
- Retractable Rod Buckles
- Runnin' Rod Rack w/Retractable Strap
- Stainless Steel Compression Lid Locks
- Aluminum Wheels with Matching Spare Tire & Wheel
- Boat Buckle Tie-Downs
- Center Swing Jack
- Custom Swing-Away Tongue
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Matching Fiberglass Fenders w/Step Pads
- RangerTrail® COOL Hub® Oil Bath Hubs
- Road Armor Equipped® Trailer Finish
- Torsion Axles
- Max HP
- 225-250 HP
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 3 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1900 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity
- 52 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1700 lbs.