2010 Bayliner 235BR
Contact Logan at: 337-380-1566 or BoatyardLogan@gmail.com
We offer competitive financing and take trades!
2010 Bayliner 235BR
Mercruiser 5.0 with 110 hours
2010 Tandem axle galvanized trailer
Snap in carpet
Snap on cockpit cover
Stereo system with amplifier and twin subs
Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If watersports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine and the optional Flight Series Package.
- Walk-Through Transom Area: Remove the center sunpad cushion to create a walk-through transom area.
- Helm Seat: The helm seat swivels back when the captain wants to join the fun; the flip-up bolster offers a prime position for driving.
- Removable Cockpit Table: The optional removable cockpit table stows away in seconds thanks to a dedicated storage spot.
- Preferred Equipment Package: Package includes Bimini top with boot, color choice of red, blue or black and deck gel stripe.
- Flight Series Package: The Flight Series Package adds all of the Preferred Equipment Package features plus an extended swim platform, flight graphics and a wakeboard tower.
- Stainless Steel Trim Upgrade Package: Stainless steel hardware upgrade for increased durability and curb appeal. Includes thru-hull fittings, grab rails, gunwale trim, flush-mounted beverage holders for standard and oversized beverage containers. The stainless steel trim package adds increased durabilityand curb appeal.
- Cockpit Carpet Runners: Custom-fitted removable all-weather carpet insert for the cockpit Comfortable to walk on with bare feet. Requires very little maintenance. Effective in reducing engine noise transmitted through cockpit floor.
- Cockpit Table: Removable molded table mounted to a pedestal in the cockpit area. Provides convenient surface for serving food and beverages for family and friends. Both table and pedestal are easily removed when not in use.
- Digital Depth Indicator: Dash-mounted instrument measuring water depth with built-in shallow water alarm. Provides both audio and video display of water depth (particularly helpful when navigating through shallow waterways).
- Bow Ladder: Retractable stainless steel ladder built into foredeck Provides safe and convenient access when boarding from the bow area (particularly handy in accessing shore line)
- Transom Platform - Extended: Molded fiberglass platform which attaches to the hull aft of the integrated transom platform. Greatly increases the amount of space on the swim platform. Particularly desirable for water sports, and accommodating multiple people in the transom area.
- Transom Tunes (Amplifier, 2 Transom Speakers & Remote Control): Audio upgrade package. Provides increased audio volume, clarity, and bass. The addition of transom speakers provide sound facing aft of boat. Transom-mounted remote control provides convenient access to all stereo functions.
- Bow Filler Cushion: Removable filler cushion in center of bow seating area Converts bow seating into bow sunlounge area for sunning
- Bow Well / Cockpit Cover: Custom fitted snap-on covers Protects bow well and cockpit from environmental elements while keeping the areas clean and ready to use
- 5.0L MPI Mercruiser Alpha I (260 hp): Standard engine package provides enough power for active families with average passengers and gear on board. Not available in California.
- 5.0 MPI Mercruiser Alpha I with Emissions Control (260 hp): Engine upgrade for environmentally conscious buyers. Provides the same horsepower as the standard engine and an upgrade to stainless steel propeller, so similar performance can be expected. Available in California.
- 350 Mag MPI Mercruiser Bravo III (300 hp): Perfect performance engine upgrade if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag and several passengers on board. Suggested for buyers boating at altitude. Not available in California.
- 350 Mag Mercruiser Bravo III with Emissions Control (300 hp): Perfect environmentally conscious performance engine upgrade if you want to pull adult skiers with minimal drag and several passengers on board. Suggested for buyers boating at altitude. Available in California.
- Overall Length: 22 ft 6 in. (6.86 m)
- Beam: 8 ft 6 ft in.(2.59 m)
- People Capacity: 11
- Approximate weight w/standard engine: 3,750 lbs (1,701 kg)
- Length rigged: 23 ft 5 in. (7.14 m)
- Draft hull: 1 ft 6 in. (.46 m)
- Draft max: 3 ft 0 in. (.91 m)
- Bridge clearance: 4 ft 4 in. (1.32 m)
- Bridge clearance max: 8 ft 4 in. (2.54 m)
- Deadrise: 21 deg.
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal (189.3 L)
- Length Overall
- 22 ft 6 in. (6.86 m)
- 8 ft 6 ft in.(2.59 m)
- Dry Weight
- 3,750 lbs (1,701 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 50 gal (189.3 L)