2003 Chaparral 240
2003 Chaparral 240
2003 Mercruizer 5.7
2003 Tandem Axle Trailer
+All new Carpet
The mindset we used when outfitting out top-of-the-line 350 Signature applies as well to the 240: Keep the options list to a minimum by including everything you'd ever want or need as standard equipment. Amazingly, even with all the extras, our 240 is price competitive against rivals. Recessed trim tabs and convenient dock access to the battery on/off controls and main circuit breakers show our attention to detail. You'll be amazed at the cabin headroom, storage space and seaworthiness of our 240. Aft, the walk-thru transom leads to an activity platform that is ideal for watersports and includes a three-step stainless steel telescopic ladder.
- Sliding Cabin Door: Most cruisers in this size range use a bulky, bi-fold cabin door. Our one-piece translucent unit invites your guests into a cabin design that is airy and roomy. An optional screen adds ventilation.
- Sovereign Cherry Cabinetry: Most competitors use stark white appointments and matching cabinets. Our elegant sovereign cherry appointments create a high-class look in a cabin that is ideal for weekend retreats.
- Spacious Cabin Provisions: Avoid that claustrophobic feeling in an aft cabin that includes a vent window and premium fabrics. There's also a stand-up headroom in the all fiberglass head which includes a shower.
- Transom Storage: Stow bulky items including lines, fenders and water toys in a transom locker that is hinged and well supported. Cockpit storage can be found in the galley and below the seat bases.
- Triple Remote Stereo Access: Operate our JBL CD sound system from the cabin, the dash or via transom remote control. Four JBL water resistant speakers are mounted for protection and maximum stereo separation.
- "Extra" Standard Equipment: Chaparral's standard equipment includes shore power, a microwave, hot water heater with heat exchanger, depth gauge, compass, tilt wheel and a porcelain head. Air conditioning is optional.
- Double-Wide Helm Seat: Big enough for side-by-side enjoyment while cruising, our double-wide helm seat folds down and converts to an extra wide sleeper seat/recliner with dry storage underneath.
- Large Backrest Cushions: Our full-sized backrest cushions provide ideal support and are large enough to create shelf space on either side. A drop-in filler cushion converts the dinette to a berth for overnighting.
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
- Water Capacity: 15 gallons
- Approximate Weight: 5,377 lbs.
- Beam: 8'6''
- Bridge Clearance: 6'4''
- Cabin Headroom: 5'11''
- Deadrise: 19°
- Draft, Down: 33''
- Draft, Up: 17''
- Fuel Capacity: 71 gallons
- Holding Tank: 14 gallons
- LOA with Swim Platform: 26'1''
- LOA: 23'11''
- Max Horsepower: 375 hp
- Passenger Capacity: 12
- Trash Receptacle
- Vinyl Headliner easy clean
- Vinyl Ultra Soft Touch
- Cabin Bunk aft with filler cushion and table
- Cabin Vent Window aft
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpeting 40 ounce
- Dinette Table with filler cushion - removable
- Drapes, Privacy and/or window drapes (lined)
- Entry Door - Lockable opaque sliding door (bi-fold and slide on 350)
- Fabrics - Scotchgard™ Protected
- Galleys cockpit and cabin - with sink, faucet, pressure water, and storage
- Head - Enclosed Fiberglass with shower and stainless steel hand rail
- Head - Porcelain with holding tank and level indicator, pump-out system
- Mirror - Forward Bulkhead
- Mirror - Head
- Port Lights head and cabin opening with screens
- Pressurized Water in head (also aft cabin 320)
- Sliding Door, Lockable opaque with screen
- Accessory Package (pillows and two logo towel sets)
- Floor Runners, Sunbrella
- Gray Water System
- Steering Wheel - Color Coordinated sport style padding
- Steering Wheel - Tilt
- Table filler cushion not available on 240
- Vinyl (expanded) with abrasion and stain resistant top coat (SRT) - (two-tone, 36-ounce)
- Windshield - Wraparound walk-thru, clear view with custom supports
- Windshield Wiper starboard
- Carpet - Snap-In
- Compass - Helm in line of site
- Dashboard - Woodgrain
- Drainage System (CDS) with self bailing fiberglass liner
- Drink Holders universal
- Ice Chest - Portable
- Instrument Dimmer Switch
- Lighting - Courtesy
- Port Seat Storage
- Power Steering stern drive only
- Steering Wheel - Woodgrain
- Rod Holders
- White / Black Accent black canvas
- White / Blue Accent blue canvas
- White / Mocha Accent mocha canvas
- Stereo - JBL AM/FM with CD and dash remote
- Stereo Remote transom and dash
- Stereo Speakers - JBL water resistant (2 or 4)
- Accessory Panels with indicator lights and water resistant DC breakers
- Battery - Dual Crossover Switches
- Battery Charger Converter (included in Overnight Package 265)
- Battery Set-Up - Dual
- Battery Tray(s)
- Bilge Pump(s) - Automatic forward and aft
- Blower(s) - DC
- Corrosion Protection System
- Depth Indicator (digital) with thru-hull transducer
- Fuel Tank, Aluminum with electric gauge
- Galvanic Isolator
- Grounding Bars, Central engine and dash
- Horn, Electric
- Hot Water Heater with heat exchanger
- Hour Meter(s), Digital engine tachometer integrated
- Instrumentation, Full with glass lenses, brushed aluminum faces, and ss bezels
- Lighting, Cabin
- Lighting, Head
- Lights, Navigation
- Loom Wrapped Wiring
- Microwave Oven N/A Euro
- Power Outlet(s) 120 volt electric
- Power Outlet(s) DC
- Refrigerator, AC/DC cabin
- Shore Power with 50 foot cord
- Spotlight, Remote
- Stove, Alcohol Electric
- Stove, Electric (two burner on 320 and 350)
- Transom Tilt Switch included in the Optional Convenience Package only
- Air Conditioning / Heating (240 air conditioning only)
- Fire Extinguishing System Automatic
- Raymarine 320 LCD WAAS GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine VHF Radio with antenna
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder telescopic, 3-step, hideaway
- Stainless Steel Hardware including large bow eye, welded rails and cleats
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail with PVC Backing
- Stainless Steel Ski Eye
- Stainless Steel Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings (electro polished)
- Stereo Speakers - Water Resistant
- Storage Trunk - Transom
- Swim Platform, Extended
- Transom Door - Full Length
- Transom Shower
- Trim Tabs - Recessed
- Warranty - 5 Year transferable structural hull.
- Anchor Hull Guard
- Anchor Roller (integrated recessed) and rope locker
- Balsa Core Decking
- Boarding Step Molded-In
- Canvas - Color Coordinated acrylic
- Deck - Non-Skid
- Deck Hatch(s) (oversized) with screen and shade forward
- Drain Plug, Garboard brass threaded
- Engine Compartment - Insulated
- Extended V-Plane Hull longer, wider, deeper
- Gelcoat Hull premium white
- Lamination Quad Radial
- Resin, Premium Hydropel
- Shipping Cover
- Anchor - Custom
- Bow Scuff Plate
- Canvas Cockpit Cover acrylic
- Canvas Pack
- Canvas, Camper side, aft, top acrylic and storage bag
- Max HP
- 375 hp
- Length Overall
- Dry Weight
- 5,377 lbs.
- Max Person Capacity
- Fuel Capacity
- 71 gallons